Microdermabrasion is a modern method of mechanical epidermis exfoliation, where the effect of exfoliation is achieved through the action of abrasive heads covered with diamond crystals and a pump sucking the dead callused skin Intensity of exfoliation is closely monitored during the procedure and adjusted individually to each patient needs, which make this treatment safe and its results immediately visible.
How does diamond microdermabrasion work?
Due to gentle removal of the upper epidermal layers, the development of new, fully functional cells in the deepest, living layer of the epidermis is intensified. They wander up and replace damaged cells, and the exfoliation is gradual, layer by layer.
The Genuine Dermarollerâ Therapyâ , provides advanced micro-medical skin-needling, a procedure that stimulates the skin to regenerate and repair itself naturally and safely, creating smoother, brighter, healthier, younger-looking skin. Dermaroller is a natural skin regeneration and Scar Repair Therapy treatment that can significantly improve the appearance of:
- Facial and décolletage lines and wrinkles
- Aged and sun damaged skin
- Acne scars
- Rejuvenation of hands
- The Genuine Dermarollerâ Therapyâ reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and tightens pores which become larger as we age
- The treatment requires no down time
- It naturally stimulates the skin to repair itself creating a thicker and healthier appearance
- It improves the appearance of acne scarring and chicken pox scars
- The Genuine Dermarollerâ Therapyâ is carried out by our fully qualified Cosmetic Nurses and Aesthetic Practitioners who are specially trained and highly experienced in carrying out the treatment
- The Genuine Dermarol
is a treatment performed with the use of ultrasounds. Cavitation is a modern method used mostly for touch free and painless face cleansing, and also insertion of vitamins and cosmetics into the deeper layers of the skin to make them more effective. Cavitation peeling is currently performed by professional cosmetic Salons. Ultrasounds of specific frequency induce a cavitation wave. This wave, in presence of water spread on the skin, creates microscopic bubbles filled with thin gas. Under the influence of the ultrasounds the bubbles expand and burst. In a short period of time (microseconds) on a small surface a large amount of heat is released and the pressure rises. This cause dead cells to break apart without any damage to cells which are located in the deeper parts of the skin. Ultrasounds are also used for insertion of vitamins and other active components into the deeper parts of the skin in order to increase their effectiveness.