Who is the microdermabrasion for?
- dry and slack skin,
- enlarged skin pores,
- shallow scars and stretch marks
- stopping the skin aging,
- elimination of acne, seborrhoea, blackheads and milia.
Advantages of Diamond Microdermabrasion
- safe controlled depth of abrasion
- stimulation of collagen and elastin
- there is no age limit
- treatment is painless
- possibility of frequent repetition
- alternative for those intolerant of chemical peel
- elimination of small wrinkles, damage, pollution
- cell renewal
- general regeneration of the skin
- elimination of hyperkeratosis, dryness and damage caused by sun
- accelerate blood circulation and lymph
- increase the absorption of cosmetic products – nutrition and hydration of the skin
- strengthening the defense capability of the skin
What are the effects of diamond microdermabrasion treatment?
- skin smoothing,
- elimination of hyperkeratosis and skin dryness and skin regeneration,
- fine wrinkles reduction,
- blackheads elimination,
- improved absorption of active ingredients from cosmetic preparations,
- stimulation of fibroblasts for collagen and elastin production,
- strengthening of skin defence capability
- stimulation of microcirculation, resulting in better nutrition of skin cells
Indications for the use of diamond microdermabrasion:
- acne vulgaris (Follicular, punctata)
- acne scars
- staining and discoloration
- damage after sun exposure
- rough cuticle
- flaccidity of the skin
How to prepare for the diamond microdermabrasion treatment?
No special skin preparation procedures are required, but 5 days before the treatment such things as chemical depilatory creams, electrolysis, waxing, abrasive sponges / brushes for cleaning the face, face peeling gels and creams should be avoided.
The procedure does not restrict normal daily activities – only the more sensitive skin may react with a slight redness that disappears after a few hours.
What are the microdermabrasion post treatment recommendations?
Post treatment recommendations: avoid sunbathing during the first 48 hours after the procedure, avoid bathing in chlorinated water (swimming pools) for up to 48 hours after the treatment, drink 8-12 glasses of mineral water per day (this provides extra skin elasticity), use daily sunscreen creams with SPF of at least 25, moisturize the skin.
Contraindications to the use of diamond microdermabrasion
- inflammatory skin
- rosacea, acne inflammation
- psoriasis, keloids
- shallow vascularized skin
- Fungal infections of the skin (open wounds)
- skin cancer, fibroids, signs
- cavernous hemangiomas
- Microdermabrasion treatment is not necessary to limit life activity, only the more sensitive skin may react to a slight redness that disappears after a few hours. Systematic treatments give skin a youthful appearance and make it more radiant. The compounded effects of each session, the skin becomes more smooth, supple, luminous, healthy color becomes. The treatment is ideal preparation for the treatment of RF Focus used to remodeling the face and body, available in our offer, as well as other beauty treatments.
How often can the diamond microdermabrasion be used?
Usually 2 to 10 treatments (on average 5) at intervals from 1 to 4 weeks (7 – 10 days for rejuvenation treatments and 4 weeks for acne treating) are necessary. It depends on the indications and patient’s expectations. The positive change is more visible after each microdermabrasion procedure. In order to maintain and strengthen the obtained results it is recommended to repeat the microdermabrasion treatment every 4 to 6 weeks.
What are the contraindications for diamond microdermabrasion?
Contraindications for microdermabrasion: viral infections (warts, herpes, molluscum contagiosum), bacterial infection (impetigo contagiosa, staphylococcal sycosis), fungal infections, pustular acne, phlegmonous acne, acne rosacea, eyelid skin, excoriations, erosions (skin discontinuity), skin cancer and birthmarks, Roaccutanem anti-acne therapy – vitamin A derivative (at least three month break recommended), tendency to keloids, facial surgery (up to 2 months before treatment)